1. Identify the meaning of focusing on one element at a time.
2. Define and implement initial attempts at Insightful Observations.
3. Describing insightful observations as measurable and observable data to collect, document and communicate.
3. Describe a variety of objectives for planning.
- Focus Activity
- Introduction to Insightful Observations
- Difference between our “plans/actions" and their "responses/reactions"
- Plans vs. Murphy Activity
- Documentation of measurable and observable data from insightful observations