In this two-day training, participants build their understanding of positive behavioral inerventions and supports (PBIS) and how PBIS supports the behavioral needs of students in each tier of a three-tiered model.
- Learn to identify the stages of implementation and use tools and resources to assess and monitor implementation.
- Learn strategies and tools to strengthen current PBIS systems by leveraging caregivers and families.
- Learn how to begin implementation or to build upon and improve their current universal PBIS systems using real-world examples from elementary, middle school and high school.
- Expand and improve their targeted (Tier 2) interventions and support by examining key components and features of effective Tier 2 systems and completing a Tier 2 inventory and action plan.
- Expand and improve their intensive (Tier 3) interventions and support by examining key components and features of effective Tier 3 systems and completing a Tier 3 inventory and action plan.