The Digital Learning Leader Academy is a long-term professional development program designed for educators (classroom teachers, instructional leaders/coaches, curriculum specialists, etc.) to improve their practice and develop leadership skills to assist their organization with building capacity for the adoption of Schoology Learning as their digital learning hub. Academy members will be immersed in a model of blended and personalized learning, while being inspired to transfer and immediately apply their new learning. Collaboration and support are provided as members design, implement and refine their instructional practices to infuse elements of digital learning into their current position.
The Academy Includes:
- Collaborative learning with innovative and passionate educators from around the State of Texas.
- High-quality professional learning facilitated in a blended format that includes 4 face-to-face learning days, 2 synchronous (web) and 3 asynchronous sessions.
- Ongoing support, coaching, and collaboration with an experienced educator on the Proven Practices team at PowerSchool.
- Access to resources and an invitation to join an exclusive group of Schoology Learning leaders from around the U.S. (global networking opportunities).
- Opportunity to earn up to 6 hours of graduate credit from an accredited university. (Additional fee required.)
- Educators will become certified “Schoology Learning Digital Leaders” after successful completion of the Academy and receive a digital badge and certificate.