Designed to walk district and/ or campus instructional leaders through the curriculum implementation process. Based on recent research findings, the process outlined in the guide will support districts and/ or campuses in their efforts to improve student success. The guide addresses specific roles and actions for central office, campus, and classroom teachers.
Build capacity and empower your TEKS Resource System districts by providing this valuable
guide that will systematically ensure effective and successful curriculum implementation for all levels of users.
Within the ITRS website, you will find:
- Presentations with detailed presenter notes
- Activities and instructions
- Digitally accessible handouts
- Performance matrices for central office, campus administrators, and classroom
- Pacing Tools with formative assessments that aid in effective lesson planning
- Tools and resources that can be utilized during PLCs
- Instructional videos to aid in training and implementation