RTI is designed for school aged children who are struggling in the core academic areas. RTI emphasize on early intervention. The key components are systematic screening and progress monitoring, the use of multiple tiers of increasingly intense interventions, and a problem-solving process to aid in decision-making. There is an emphasis on using interventions that have been found to be effective through scientific research and linking assessment results to interventions that are specifically tailored to address individual needs.
This training will start with a campus RTI Program Evaluation to include an online campus survey and continue with the following modules:
- Module 1 - Right from the Start
- Module 2 - DEFI (Data Enriched Focus Intervention)
- Module 3 - RTI Campus Action Plan
- Module 4 - Problem solving Team Training
- Module 5 - Differentiated Instruction